Jess' Adventures in Brazil

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

tick tick tick .... boom!

Haven't updated for a while because there hasn't been much to say. I've been working every day this week getting the sessions prepared for the Planning this weekend. I ended up with seven sessions in total. So I've been glued to Powerpoint and Word and @.net. Plus we are trying to finish our proposal for the Education project and capacitate the new EB.

I think my host family thinks I'm off partying every night because I come home so late :P And then I leave in the morning before they get up. I actually haven't seen Iza for days!

I'll admit that I have learned a lot in making the sessions :P But this week has been intense. I'm posting this right now just because my brain is totally fried from CSFs, ILPs, visions, values and other things.

I'd write something about the Planning process, but I think I would explode. Maybe later.

On a side note, I brought my laptop to school today, so I have internet! I even brought my webcam, but haven't had a chance to use it :( Come on MSN people!!!

1 Comments:

  • You used it alright, for over an hour. It was fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home