Jess' Adventures in Brazil

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Congrats to the USP EB 2006!!

Yes that’s right! My host LC has an EB at last! After a long election process, the chosen candidates were announced tonight!

LCP – Diogo
VPPD – Renata
VPER – Patrick
VPF – Fernando
PM Entrepreneurship – Rubens
PM Env Sustainability – Super (Marcelo)

Two more Project Manager will be added shortly, one for Education (woo!!!!) and one for Recruitment.

I will be working very closely with Renata once she returns from her CEED. Until then I will be VPPD. I will also be working a lot with all four project managers. I’m very glad that we finally have our team selected.

Back (L->R) : Patrick, Tiaia (standing in for Renata), Super, Rubens
Front (L->R) : Diogo, Fernando

In other news I had a really nice chat today with both Celso and Chris. Celso talked to me about his experiences so far in Victoria and we realized that we were experiencing a lot of the same excitements, problems and challenges. I told him about my ups and downs and talked to him about Brazil. Then I talked to Chris for a while about some different things. It was nice since I hadn’t talked to any of my roomies for a while.

7 Comments:

  • IT was good to talk to you too, Jess. We should chat again soon. Take care.
    -C

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 p.m.  

  • As always, love to read your blogs. It looks really warm there right now. I'm glad. And I loved the bones! Miss ya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 a.m.  

  • yay USP!
    hows life otherwise...outside of AIESEC that is

    By Blogger Rita, at 7:50 p.m.  

  • Life outside AIESEC??? .... What????

    By Blogger Jess, at 8:00 p.m.  

  • Hey, Jess

    How are you? Did you enjoy the transition party last friday?

    I've found your blog and put a link to it in my blog...

    See you

    By Blogger Bárbara, at 10:24 p.m.  

  • Cool, Jess! I hope the new EB rock da house!

    beijos,
    Jota
    @Porto Alegre
    LCVPPD

    By Blogger Sergio Schuler, at 3:46 p.m.  

  • hey jess. i'm glad you're having a good time!

    p.s.i'm posting on canada day :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home