Jess' Adventures in Brazil

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Quiz and Update





I am truly passionate.

Find your soul type
at kelly.moranweb.com.


Virtues: You appreciate humor like none other. Puns might even spark laughter in you (TEHY R FUNNI). You seek adventure and connection with your surroundings. You seek friends who will not only share laughs with you but actually form a deep bond of trust and empathy beneath the surface. You look for adventure and courage in people, and variation is necessary to keep you under control. You see yourself as multi-faceted, so you need people who can see you in your many lights. You're constantly trying to figure yourself out while analyzing the people around you. Silly, silly people.

Aspirations: You can't decide what you want to be yet, but you know you want it to be adventures and interesting, with constant changes. You don't know what love will do for you yet, but it's competing with adventure for a place in your heart. An internal conflict has begun: can you be a successful worker, lover, and parent all at once?

Quirks: Noise of any sort is irritating when you're in the mood. Smacking gum, loud chewing, humming- it's about as pleasing as bodily noises. You dislike emaciated people because of jealousy and just plain disgust. You're a procrastinator but a hard worker, too.

Factors: You need constant attention and support. You're high-maintnence, but a great, reliable friend. Nature needs you and you need nature; it's helped thus far, so keep in touch with the outside world.

Future: Who knows! You absolutely need constant change, so vacationing is surely in the cards. Will you settle down or not? Love will find you eventually, as it does to everyone. Will you choose the sweet home life or the rewarding busy-bee life?

******

This is actually pretty accurate....

And nothing to do with CEED..... :P

Today I went to the optomitrist and got new glasses. I need a point stronger in my right eye and half a point in my left. When will it end! My eyes just get worse and worse >_< I got new frames though too, and I like them. They are a little darker that before, and a little smaller. And they are purple! Bonus!

I also bought a book for the plane ride and some other odds and ends that I needed.

I'm up to around 80 slides in my Canada presentation. I hope it won't be too long! I might have to cut some stuff out... but I'm already skipping so much! Haha, there's just too much to say :P

Ohhhh, and I got a goodbye present today from Patrick and Maddie. A webcam! So I will be able to show everyone a bit of Brazil while I'm there. I have to figure out how to use it though :P

Also, I finally remembered to look it up and yes... there are anime conventions in sao paulo while I'm there!! Cool, eh? Ok, so maybe I'm obsessed, but I think that's cool. Talk about an intercultural experience :P A Canadian going to a Japanese anime convention in Brazil! Haha, I wonder if it's all portugese subtitles and dubs. Quite a few of the members down there seem to be anime fans, so I can probably find out. That would be fun to go to if I am available at that time.

2 Comments:

  • can i have that nifty powerpoint presentation of yours for my LC? as you know i have exams until the 10th and NLDC right in between..and im leaving on the 14th. 4 days is NOT enough to get everything sorted out! help!

    By Blogger Rita, at 4:50 p.m.  

  • Ya for sure. I'm not finished yet and I will probably be making changes up until the time I present it, but I will upload what I have done before I leave onto @.net so you and sue can look at it.

    I have a lot of stuff specific to me in it that will have to be changed (like a section on BC and Victoria and) but there's a lot of general stuff too.

    I'm making it more picture heavy and then a lot of the information will be given orally. Though I may have to change thar plan.

    By Blogger Jess, at 4:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home