Jess' Adventures in Brazil

Sunday, March 19, 2006

First Stumbling Blocks

I haven't been able to get ahold of my host LC, AIESEC USP (University of Sao Paulo) yet. I've e-mailed the LCP, and e-mailed their general address, and now I've e-mailed the LCP again. I really hope they get back to me soon because it's kinda weird to think I'm going there and I haven't made contact yet.

I'm talking to the VPP of AIESEC Curitiba on MSN right now and she said it may because they are really busy with the selection process. If that's the case, I totally understand. I know how crazy recruitment can be. Still, I wouldn't mind just a "Hi, I got your e-mail. I'll talk to you more soon" kind of thing.

I have the e-mail now of the VPP, so if the LCP doesn't reply I'll try e-mailing him. If I don't hear anything before the training in Toronto, I'll talk to the coordinators at AIESEC Canada.

I'm not really that worried... but I'd really like to talk to them. I already have so many questions! Most of the other CEEDers have been talking to their host LCs. I don't want to get in their way if they are really busy, but I will keep trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home