Jess' Adventures in Brazil

Monday, March 13, 2006

AIESEC Ski Trip!!

OK, so this isn't directly related to CEED, but hey, it's AIESEC!

Yesterday my LCP Dave, our Brazillian CEEDer Igor and I went skiing! It was an absolutley glorious day!

Image hosting by Photobucket


I headed up to the top of the mountain in the morning and took WAY to many pictures of the gorgeous view.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Igor really liked the snow covered trees. I like to call them whipped cream trees, because they look like they had a good dousing.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Teaching Igor to ski was fun. He did amazing well! I was so impressed! Of course there were ups as downs, literally :P

Image hosting by Photobucket


After skiing we went tubing. That was awesome. We all went down in a big group. I took a video of one of our runs down.

Image hosting by Photobucket


I'm really glad we decided to go on this mini road trip. It was totally worth it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

*definetly not the best pic of me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home